Friday, June 12, 2009

Farewell Talk

Thank you for holding this farewell party for me. I'm very glad, excited and honoured to sit here, eating, drinking, and talking with all of you. Two years ago, my brother worked with Nakamura-sensei, and I got a scholarship for oversea student from my government, so sensei invited me to do research in Kyoto University. Then I managed to come here in December, 2007. Now, I'll be back in next week. It's so fast time passed. I remember that the first three months I lived in Uji International House, then rent a house near the main campus. The lab's environment is really nice. It's quiet, free, and homelike. Every person is friendly and easy-going, especially Nakamura-sensei, not only gave me advices in my research, but also help a lot with matters in my life. But because of my poor language skill, I lost chances to make our conversations deeper and wider. Anyway, Thank you all very much, for all things you've done for me. I hope we can keep in touch forever.

时计台

No comments:

Post a Comment